AMA Wize

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why was the wizard not invited inside for caelmas 2012?

THLQ6RO.png
 
Last edited:
LOL. HOW DID YOU FIND THAT? THAT IS SO OLD! Because TF2 predicted the future and knew that I would be moving here in the future.

I've seen the whole picture with the Christmas tree and stuff more towards the left where Maserati cut the picture out lmao.
 
Is Drew-X your lord, and if so is he the fairest in all the land? Please explain in great detail.
 
Last edited:
Is Drew-X your lord, and if so is he the fairest in all the land? Please explain in great detail.

I thought of shrek when you said this. So, that means he is Lord Farquaad and ugly. Great detail was used in the making of this statement.
 
Hey everyone! I'm hope you had a little fun reading this because I did! It was certainly awesome and I thank everyone that read/asked questions even if it wasn't in here! If you guys ever want to know more or just want to hang/play games, let me know! I'll always be down. Also, if you have any questions about Recruiting about how to start or wanting to get better, Feel free to ask me or an RC (Recruiting Coordinator)! We are here to help. Thanks again guys and see you on the servers!

~Wize

Last response cause people keep asking me: One day Ric and I will meet up!!!!

*Thread closed*​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top