It has been fun

imak

Poster Extraordinaire
=(e)=
Joined
Feb 7, 2012
Messages
2,284
I just got my 2 year mark with eGO and CS division and it's been great. Met alot of people in my time and have enjoyed all the good times and bad times. I look forward to 2 more years :D
 
I cried when I read this. I thought you were leaving, and then found out you weren't :_(
 
Nice man! It's been great knowing you all of this time haha!

Here is to many more years in eGO!
 
dude

i thought you were gonna quit with this title

i almost broke the universe
 
This title.. you little!! I was gunna be like crying for a year cuz you recruited me <3 Look forward to spending years in eGO with u xD
 
Oh man, you had me worried there for a second. But then of course I finally actually read it. :D
 
:D like everyone else, I thought you were leaving... Don't leave or else I'll ban you :[
 
i thought you were quiting at first. please don't trick me again imak i dont think my heart can take another blow
 
Grats and stop taking everyone on an emotional rollercoaster :~:
 
Is it that time of the month again? Emotional eGO members :) 2 more years? Are you running for re-election. 4 more years. 4 more years.
 
imak I was about to slap you when I read the title. But.. now it's just a congratulations. Good on you bud
 

Latest posts

Back
Top