I imak Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Feb 7, 2012 Messages 2,284 Feb 8, 2014 #1 I just got my 2 year mark with eGO and CS division and it's been great. Met alot of people in my time and have enjoyed all the good times and bad times. I look forward to 2 more years
I just got my 2 year mark with eGO and CS division and it's been great. Met alot of people in my time and have enjoyed all the good times and bad times. I look forward to 2 more years
_MEGA EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 20, 2010 Messages 5,688 Feb 8, 2014 #2 I cried when I read this. I thought you were leaving, and then found out you weren't :_(
Drew Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Feb 25, 2012 Messages 3,935 Feb 8, 2014 #3 Nice man! It's been great knowing you all of this time haha! Here is to many more years in eGO!
Ric The Boys Club =(eGO)= Joined Feb 14, 2009 Messages 12,920 Feb 8, 2014 #4 dude i thought you were gonna quit with this title i almost broke the universe
E Ex Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 20, 2013 Messages 3,227 Feb 8, 2014 #5 This title.. you little!! I was gunna be like crying for a year cuz you recruited me <3 Look forward to spending years in eGO with u xD
This title.. you little!! I was gunna be like crying for a year cuz you recruited me <3 Look forward to spending years in eGO with u xD
D dbk Thread Junky =(e)= Joined Dec 18, 2010 Messages 894 Feb 8, 2014 #6 Oh man, you had me worried there for a second. But then of course I finally actually read it.
T Terror Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 5, 2010 Messages 2,319 Feb 8, 2014 #7 like everyone else, I thought you were leaving... Don't leave or else I'll ban you :[
kilroyy- EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Apr 19, 2010 Messages 4,244 Feb 8, 2014 #8 _MEGA said: I cried when I read this. I thought you were leaving, and then found out you weren't :_( Click to expand... this ^
_MEGA said: I cried when I read this. I thought you were leaving, and then found out you weren't :_( Click to expand... this ^
A a3yko Forum Fanatic Joined May 26, 2012 Messages 982 Feb 9, 2014 #9 goood bye wait wut happy 2nd year
bot14 Poster Joined Nov 9, 2012 Messages 188 Feb 9, 2014 #10 i thought you were quiting at first. please don't trick me again imak i dont think my heart can take another blow
i thought you were quiting at first. please don't trick me again imak i dont think my heart can take another blow
Gerbil Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 6, 2012 Messages 2,743 Feb 9, 2014 #11 Grats and stop taking everyone on an emotional rollercoaster :~:
S Skooze Thread Thumper Joined Oct 13, 2013 Messages 1,049 Feb 9, 2014 #12 Is it that time of the month again? Emotional eGO members 2 more years? Are you running for re-election. 4 more years. 4 more years.
Is it that time of the month again? Emotional eGO members 2 more years? Are you running for re-election. 4 more years. 4 more years.
Mayhem Death Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Aug 12, 2008 Messages 11,744 Feb 9, 2014 #16 Congrats man! Happy 2 year!
Fermonx EGO Addict Joined Sep 15, 2011 Messages 1,371 Feb 9, 2014 #17 Psshh nub, I reached my 2 years last september. Congrats!
RogueOps EGO Zealot Joined Mar 3, 2012 Messages 1,519 Feb 10, 2014 #19 imak I was about to slap you when I read the title. But.. now it's just a congratulations. Good on you bud
imak I was about to slap you when I read the title. But.. now it's just a congratulations. Good on you bud
Dr. H@ckf3$t EGO Zealot Joined Feb 6, 2013 Messages 1,677 Feb 10, 2014 #20 Congrats imak, i just got my 1 year completed!