This Thread Has A Lot Of Views

On a potato of one to potato, how potato is this thread?

  • Mashed

    Points: 79 36.4%
  • Moo

    Points: 56 25.8%
  • Potato

    Points: 80 36.9%
  • Moar Salt Pl0x

    Points: 87 40.1%

  • Total voters
    217
4ubu4yra.jpg


These cuts doe


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is this the leaked images of the new planetside naval warfare??
 
It's not much of an achievement if the last 15 pages are filled with "Yes," "No," and "Okay" posts. New thread rule, make me feel something other than annoyed when I check this thread, and I'll leave it open.
 
It's not much of an achievement if the last 15 pages are filled with "Yes," "No," and "Okay" posts. New thread rule, make me feel something other than annoyed when I check this thread, and I'll leave it open.

Ok, that could be difficult. But I take up the challenge, but if the thread owner Veto's it, do we still have to follow it?
 
Ok, that could be difficult. But I take up the challenge, but if the thread owner Veto's it, do we still have to follow it?


Nope. I agree with Yeti (if only for the sake of making this the longest thread in history)


Sent from my potato using electrolysis.
 
It's not much of an achievement if the last 15 pages are filled with "Yes," "No," and "Okay" posts. New thread rule, make me feel something other than annoyed when I check this thread, and I'll leave it open.

no
 
It's not much of an achievement if the last 15 pages are filled with "Yes," "No," and "Okay" posts. New thread rule, make me feel something other than annoyed when I check this thread, and I'll leave it open.

LOL.

Alright, we'll think of other things to say.
 
@ everyone except Crusty & ST0RMY.

In the drawl of Kamikaze Badass "ya'll" need to kick it up a notch with these images.

hqdefault.jpg

So get your spice weasels out

Emeril-Bam-gif.gif
 
He didn't say you did anything. He was just using your accent as a means to tell everyone to make the thread more interesting. Not personally attacking you in any manner. Sorry if you felt that way. But im pretty sure none of us are picking on you. Or questioning your work ethic or how you grew up.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top