The fact that you called that a furbie makes me die inside.
Lol. 100 to go guys!!! Almost there
The fact that you called that a furbie makes me die inside.
![]()
These cuts doe
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It's not much of an achievement if the last 15 pages are filled with "Yes," "No," and "Okay" posts. New thread rule, make me feel something other than annoyed when I check this thread, and I'll leave it open.
Ok, that could be difficult. But I take up the challenge, but if the thread owner Veto's it, do we still have to follow it?
It's not much of an achievement if the last 15 pages are filled with "Yes," "No," and "Okay" posts. New thread rule, make me feel something other than annoyed when I check this thread, and I'll leave it open.
It's not much of an achievement if the last 15 pages are filled with "Yes," "No," and "Okay" posts. New thread rule, make me feel something other than annoyed when I check this thread, and I'll leave it open.