- Joined
- Oct 2, 2008
- Messages
- 4,354
Is anyone around to help fill/idle Valve Maps? I know it's still a little early for the work/school crowd but I was trying to get the server going.
Thanks!
Thanks!


it's to late for me , it's 22:26.
work at 4:30 so im off in some minutes =c

Now you sound like ME. Get some sleeeeep!![]()
If you click edit, there will be a Delete button. You can delete your own posts.I'm only able to edit- not delete.
If you click edit, there will be a Delete button. You can delete your own posts.
That's what I thought but I can't find it. (Probably right in front of my face). Do you know where it's at? I only saw Save, Go Advanced and Cancel.
So I went to Advanced editing mode and still didn't see a delete button. Would like to know for future reference... just in case.
Yeah, it might be that you can't delete threads that have been responded to.