Valve Maps Needs YOU!

Insomnia Princess

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Oct 2, 2008
Messages
4,354
Is anyone around to help fill/idle Valve Maps? I know it's still a little early for the work/school crowd but I was trying to get the server going.

Thanks!

0iAE1lU.jpg
 
Ok, hold that order. Foundry needs you first. ;)

(I was trying to get VM going because I had a friend who wanted to play. Their regular VM server was also dead. lol)
 
I made the announcement for Foundry since it was the highest non-filled server at the moment. We generally try to fill the higher ranked servers first.

(If we had it my selfish way, I'd say Valve Maps first all the time. :blushing: )
 
Yea, I saw. No worries. I wasn't trying to counter what you guys were doing. I'm trying to get some friends to come play with us because their regular servers have kind of died off and they keep asking me about eGO. But they are stubborn and want to play VMs. I'll tell them when we get to it on the map. ;)
 
Dat picture... :o
You stole that from me.. Joking with ya ;)
Ummm... Im in school right now :/. Hehe
 
No worries. I will get my friends here eventually. I've already gotten a handful of my old crew here. feel free to delete this thread so it doesn't cause confusion, Kazoo. I'm only able to edit- not delete.
 
it's to late for me , it's 22:26.
work at 4:30 so im off in some minutes =c
 
If you click edit, there will be a Delete button. You can delete your own posts.

That's what I thought but I can't find it. (Probably right in front of my face). Do you know where it's at? I only saw Save, Go Advanced and Cancel.

So I went to Advanced editing mode and still didn't see a delete button. Would like to know for future reference... just in case.
 
That's what I thought but I can't find it. (Probably right in front of my face). Do you know where it's at? I only saw Save, Go Advanced and Cancel.

So I went to Advanced editing mode and still didn't see a delete button. Would like to know for future reference... just in case.

Edit> lower right side

Save> Go advanced > Delete < Cancel

If you can't see it, might be your browser or you can't delete posts that people responded to due to that causing confusion or something. Who knows, but it's right there ♪
 
Last edited:
I can delete comments but not the original thread. Possibly because of what you said Shy Guy. Thanks everyone!
 
Yeah, it might be that you can't delete threads that have been responded to.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top