L LANMAN I made one post Joined Mar 16, 2014 Messages 21 Mar 16, 2014 #1 Did you guys know I have been ranked #1 on this server for over 9 years now.
Zelda EGO Addict Joined Sep 14, 2008 Messages 1,389 Mar 16, 2014 #4 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yciX2meIkXI[/ame]
L LANMAN I made one post Joined Mar 16, 2014 Messages 21 Mar 19, 2014 #5 Guys relax, this is warcraft, not counter strike.
Maserati It was never a phase! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 29, 2013 Messages 5,838 Mar 19, 2014 #6 Make war not counter strike it.
C7R35 Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Jul 27, 2010 Messages 2,574 Mar 19, 2014 #7 Welcome to eGO, iMak!
kilroyy- EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Apr 19, 2010 Messages 4,244 Mar 19, 2014 #8 You mean number one in my heart !! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
L LANMAN I made one post Joined Mar 16, 2014 Messages 21 Mar 22, 2014 #9 This morning I went 42-0 in the d2 server, further proof of my #1 status
C7R35 Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Jul 27, 2010 Messages 2,574 Mar 22, 2014 #10 I think my highest ever was 55-6 or something in Italy. I used to be numba 50 in this clan. 3 years ago. Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk
I think my highest ever was 55-6 or something in Italy. I used to be numba 50 in this clan. 3 years ago. Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk
S Slam Fanderbergler Forum Fanatic =(e)= Joined Mar 26, 2012 Messages 971 Mar 22, 2014 #11 u so best Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
R ReDNooB Rookie Joined Feb 12, 2011 Messages 61 Mar 23, 2014 #12 LANN MAN #3 SenT frum my iPod 8 Using Tepetelk
S Skooze Thread Thumper Joined Oct 13, 2013 Messages 1,049 Mar 23, 2014 #13 flamelauncher11 said: Welcome to eGO, iMak! Click to expand... :thumbup1::blink: Yeah, and congratulations on your 'e' , imak!!!!! In all seriousness, I've had tapatalk accidentally double-post a post of mine in the intended forum and some random forum. I wonder if this wasn't intended for WoW.
flamelauncher11 said: Welcome to eGO, iMak! Click to expand... :thumbup1::blink: Yeah, and congratulations on your 'e' , imak!!!!! In all seriousness, I've had tapatalk accidentally double-post a post of mine in the intended forum and some random forum. I wonder if this wasn't intended for WoW.
L LANMAN I made one post Joined Mar 16, 2014 Messages 21 Apr 6, 2014 #14 GUYS, I've been ranked #1 on this server for almost 4 straight years. FYI