Apply now! CS Server Filling Captains

dotPHUNK

EGO Zealot
Joined
Sep 17, 2009
Messages
1,914
gQc7dXG.png

The CS Server Filling Team is now looking for: Server Filling Captains

If you are interested in this position, please follow the link directly below to apply!

>CSSF Captain Application<


Our final selection will be announced in CS division discussion once we have come to a consensus. Once you have completed the application or if you have any questions, please feel free to PM (dotPHUNK and ExOH).

CSSF Captain Eligibility
You must be at least =(eG)= rank and in the CS division
If you're a CSSF Member already and feel you can step up and become a captain now is your chance! Apply Now!

Responsibilities and Roles:
Be able and willing to fill servers on a daily to weekly schedule.
Own a mic. Talk through said mic.
Be able to think on your feet on how to get a server going.
Attend and participate in meetings.
Bring fun and innovative ideas to the team!

Remember to join the CSSF Steam Group HERE!
We can't wait to hear from you guys!

Best of luck,

The CSSF Team​
 
I put my app in a little bit ago, do i have to do it agean?
 
Keep applying guys! We need some dedicated captains to run our team.
 
I'LL DO IT!!! :D

Except

I can't

because I did already

and had no time to do it ;-;

i miss you guys :c
 

Latest posts

Back
Top