Got 400?

VoiDeD

Famous
Joined
Nov 17, 2007
Messages
540
Woo.. Played my first game up to 400!

solly_rollage.png


Was a really intense game.. Spent like 6 hours playing!
Anyone else ever get that much? :P
 
Wow. That's quite a run.

I guess that server isn't set to restart at all. Only 5 wins? That sounds like a lot of stalemates.

What classes did you use?
 
Congrats VoiDeD. That's a nice KDR. Looks like you guys were really shutting out the other team.
 
ahaha
nice voided
u were a good player dude, u can see me on the other team like 3rd from the top or something
after u left, u just annialated the red team, but then the server restarted or something
haha
but good job dude
 
grats voided, nice job :D

i came in that game for a bit but later left for the vent meeting...

but ya ive seen a guy with over 500 before :O
 
life get = get a life?

pff we're gamers, none of us have lifes :P lol jk
 
Nice! Good ratio too, thats always good.

The best I have is 200-32, and then my game crashed. =[ I gotta beat it!
 
[quote1201553814=Sofa]What classes did you use?[/quote1201553814]

Little bit of medic/engi, and around 95% soldier. :D

[quote1201553844=(((Booster37)))]
life get! :P
[/quote1201553844]
Lives are overrated! !amazed

Hopefully next weekend when I get a chance to play TF2 some more I'll try to reach 500 or more. %-6
 

Latest posts

Back
Top