VoiDeD Famous Joined Nov 17, 2007 Messages 540 Jan 27, 2008 #1 Woo.. Played my first game up to 400! Was a really intense game.. Spent like 6 hours playing! Anyone else ever get that much?
Woo.. Played my first game up to 400! Was a really intense game.. Spent like 6 hours playing! Anyone else ever get that much?
S Sofa Rookie Joined Nov 14, 2007 Messages 33 Jan 27, 2008 #3 Wow. That's quite a run. I guess that server isn't set to restart at all. Only 5 wins? That sounds like a lot of stalemates. What classes did you use?
Wow. That's quite a run. I guess that server isn't set to restart at all. Only 5 wins? That sounds like a lot of stalemates. What classes did you use?
chrisbliss18 Forum Fiend Joined Feb 18, 2008 Messages 616 Jan 27, 2008 #4 Congrats VoiDeD. That's a nice KDR. Looks like you guys were really shutting out the other team.
B bLackout {RD} Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Oct 6, 2007 Messages 2,589 Jan 27, 2008 #5 Oh, Nice!!! Good Job!
B Blindsfell Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 3,554 Jan 27, 2008 #6 Props, thats one hell of a score!
M Mookie Poster Joined Jan 16, 2008 Messages 125 Jan 27, 2008 #7 ahaha nice voided u were a good player dude, u can see me on the other team like 3rd from the top or something after u left, u just annialated the red team, but then the server restarted or something haha but good job dude
ahaha nice voided u were a good player dude, u can see me on the other team like 3rd from the top or something after u left, u just annialated the red team, but then the server restarted or something haha but good job dude
GTghost Thread Thumper Joined Jan 21, 2008 Messages 1,059 Jan 27, 2008 #8 Wow thats alot, my highest was only about 150.
F Fuse EGO Addict Joined Dec 30, 2007 Messages 1,288 Jan 27, 2008 #9 grats voided, nice job i came in that game for a bit but later left for the vent meeting... but ya ive seen a guy with over 500 before :O
grats voided, nice job i came in that game for a bit but later left for the vent meeting... but ya ive seen a guy with over 500 before :O
F Fuse EGO Addict Joined Dec 30, 2007 Messages 1,288 Jan 28, 2008 #11 life get = get a life? pff we're gamers, none of us have lifes lol jk
M Mr. Chair -TR- EGO Addict Joined May 4, 2007 Messages 1,303 Jan 28, 2008 #12 Nice! Good ratio too, thats always good. The best I have is 200-32, and then my game crashed. =[ I gotta beat it!
Nice! Good ratio too, thats always good. The best I have is 200-32, and then my game crashed. =[ I gotta beat it!
VoiDeD Famous Joined Nov 17, 2007 Messages 540 Jan 28, 2008 #13 [quote1201553814=Sofa]What classes did you use?[/quote1201553814] Little bit of medic/engi, and around 95% soldier. [quote1201553844=(((Booster37)))] life get! [/quote1201553844] Lives are overrated! !amazed Hopefully next weekend when I get a chance to play TF2 some more I'll try to reach 500 or more. %-6
[quote1201553814=Sofa]What classes did you use?[/quote1201553814] Little bit of medic/engi, and around 95% soldier. [quote1201553844=(((Booster37)))] life get! [/quote1201553844] Lives are overrated! !amazed Hopefully next weekend when I get a chance to play TF2 some more I'll try to reach 500 or more. %-6
J JackpoT Famous Joined Jan 3, 2008 Messages 537 Jan 28, 2008 #14 lol my best is only about 250 over 2 and a half hours
X xRomanticDeathx Thread Junky Joined Nov 24, 2007 Messages 790 Jan 28, 2008 #15 Very nice, beats my 300+ on dustbowl!!!