- Joined
- Oct 14, 2013
- Messages
- 2,218
Hello everyone,
Almost the end of the school year and summer is almost here! For most of you here that are in school, you guys probably get exams sometime around June and start working super hard to get a good mark on the exams. Well this time is almost near for me, I'm in a program called IB program which is higher level of studies which means more subjects, more units, more homework and more exam preparation. My IB paper 1,2,3 exam for math are on the 13-14th of May and my IB paper 1,2,3,4 exam for chemistry is on the 18th-19th of May (I have more but those are the toughest ;-; ) and then in June we need to write the AB (Alberta standard Exam, which is just standard level) for the same classes. So yea 2 massive exam for each class.
Now why am I saying this, because if I fail even one IB paper (or even AB paper) .. I can lose the chance of getting a full scholarship and I get kicked out of IB (which would be terrible). So I need time to study (and there is a lot to cover), I am not saying you won't see me around, but I will be playing less games to focus on studying. Now of course I need to take study breaks and play a bit, but not a lot. I will also keep hosting Recruiting Hosts events (since it's just an hour). I'll be on the forums and steam if you need me and I will try as much as possible to help you out guys. Today and Tomorrow will be the only time I will play a lot (so I can enjoy the fun of playing a bit) but after that it's study time.
And if any of you people have massive exams in May, I wish you all Good Luck!
- UnderCoverSpy16
P.S: Don't forget to fill the short Recruiting Host survey that is stickied on top of the Division Discussion.
N.B: If I am in game, that does not mean I am playing. And please do not invite me to join events. I really can't resist this temptation XD
Almost the end of the school year and summer is almost here! For most of you here that are in school, you guys probably get exams sometime around June and start working super hard to get a good mark on the exams. Well this time is almost near for me, I'm in a program called IB program which is higher level of studies which means more subjects, more units, more homework and more exam preparation. My IB paper 1,2,3 exam for math are on the 13-14th of May and my IB paper 1,2,3,4 exam for chemistry is on the 18th-19th of May (I have more but those are the toughest ;-; ) and then in June we need to write the AB (Alberta standard Exam, which is just standard level) for the same classes. So yea 2 massive exam for each class.
Now why am I saying this, because if I fail even one IB paper (or even AB paper) .. I can lose the chance of getting a full scholarship and I get kicked out of IB (which would be terrible). So I need time to study (and there is a lot to cover), I am not saying you won't see me around, but I will be playing less games to focus on studying. Now of course I need to take study breaks and play a bit, but not a lot. I will also keep hosting Recruiting Hosts events (since it's just an hour). I'll be on the forums and steam if you need me and I will try as much as possible to help you out guys. Today and Tomorrow will be the only time I will play a lot (so I can enjoy the fun of playing a bit) but after that it's study time.
And if any of you people have massive exams in May, I wish you all Good Luck!
- UnderCoverSpy16
P.S: Don't forget to fill the short Recruiting Host survey that is stickied on top of the Division Discussion.
N.B: If I am in game, that does not mean I am playing. And please do not invite me to join events. I really can't resist this temptation XD
Last edited:
























