MC visit and farwell

Ken the Kitsune

Thread Thumper
Joined
Jun 14, 2012
Messages
1,014
34B78860AD3E314ACA4C4B1B835463C5071F2B03


So after I bought minecraft I tried it out. Kept crashing even on min settings. Then tried tf2 and same thing happened. So until I get my new computer i'll be AFC. Might take a month, might take a year. Don't really know.

P.S: The reason I bought minecraft was to get into the real dabes division.

I'll be checking the forums later to see what I just caused
 
Last edited:
Th......that's a s-strong statement, Shy Guy.

You can stop joking now.
 
So after I bought minecraft I tried it out. Kept crashing even on min settings. Then tried tf2 and same thing happened.
...
P.S: The reason I bought minecraft was to get into the real dabes division.

See what your heresy has caused!? Your computer is broken now because of such betrayal! :crying:

But in all seriousness, hope to see you back soon!
 
See what your heresy has caused!? Your computer is broken now because of such betrayal! :crying:

Minecraft. More like Minecrash.

Always remember, the division chooses the player.

...no wait that's Harry Potter
 
Minecraft is a good division, hopefully you will like it there. And hopefully this laptop of yours will get fixed.
 
Foxeeees
Hope you come back soon.
CoD is best division.
Im kidding I wuv you all.
 
CS is bes....[evil glares from Kazoo] I mean TF2 is dabes division yes NYAA, Nyaa!!
I go play with yarn now!

Where in the world is Caelistis come to think of it.
 
CS is bes....[evil glares from Kazoo]

Let me finish that for you.. CS is best division for CS members :)

Wish you the best of luck with your comp! My laptop is kind of gearing towards that side too so maybe I'll be gone for however long as well..~
 
Let me finish that for you.. CS is best division for CS members :)

Wish you the best of luck with your comp! My laptop is kind of gearing towards that side too so maybe I'll be gone for however long as well..~

Just as Op:X is the best for Op:X. And for those crazy people that think we are under the influence 24/7, we aren't, just 25/8(I think that's how many hours are in a day. Can't remember...all I remember is having my friend jack Daniels over for dinner then it's all a blur.)
 
Last edited:
I'll be sure to make a post in MC division discussion about your laptop price when you return

Just because you're switchng divisions, don't think we'll let you get away without answering that question!
 
I'll be sure to make a post in MC division discussion about your laptop price when you return

Just because you're switchng divisions, don't think we'll let you get away without answering that question!

but.... but..... i'm not getting another laptop ;_;
 

Latest posts

Back
Top