Puliping Forum Fanatic Joined Mar 12, 2013 Messages 968 May 1, 2014 #21 Shy Guy said: but.... but..... i'm not getting another laptop ;_; Click to expand... Still have to answer the question.
Shy Guy said: but.... but..... i'm not getting another laptop ;_; Click to expand... Still have to answer the question.
K Ken the Kitsune Thread Thumper Joined Jun 14, 2012 Messages 1,014 May 1, 2014 #22 I was a bit hasty in posting this. I bought something that clears the hardrive, deleted everything in my old user account and made a new one. Alot of the problems are gone. I feel like a COMPLETE ass for posting this.....
I was a bit hasty in posting this. I bought something that clears the hardrive, deleted everything in my old user account and made a new one. Alot of the problems are gone. I feel like a COMPLETE ass for posting this.....
S spax Active Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 328 May 1, 2014 #23 Rawburt said: Minecraft. More like Minecrash. Click to expand... i prefer to think of it more like, mine-omgnotch/jebwhatdidyoudotothisgame
Rawburt said: Minecraft. More like Minecrash. Click to expand... i prefer to think of it more like, mine-omgnotch/jebwhatdidyoudotothisgame
oey192 I blame Valve =(eGO)= Joined May 2, 2011 Messages 3,907 May 1, 2014 #24 So, now that you're back… How much does your laptop cost?
U UnderCoverSpy16 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 14, 2013 Messages 2,218 May 2, 2014 #25 Lol oey XD Shamelessly stolen from a TF2 post (probably idol)
K Ken the Kitsune Thread Thumper Joined Jun 14, 2012 Messages 1,014 May 2, 2014 #26 my laptop is $300 more or less >_>