Stupid Game Sunday!

Zer0

Famous
Joined
May 17, 2013
Messages
497
joXNMRP.png

The DoD:S Division
is happy to present Stupid Game Sunday. This is the time of the
week that we all can just relax, have a few laughs, hopefully
make new friends and do it all while playing a stupid game
together. The majority of the games used are free-to-play games
that are on steam and are available to all. Links will be provided
below for any games being used, and if the game being used is not
available on steam as much information about that game will be
provided for you. As always shenanigans is highly encouraged!

The first three weeks of the month are the three games that were most
requested for this event, with the final week being the game of the month.
Only the game of the month will change regularly and allow the most people
to get it downloaded and ready to play when the final Sunday of the month comes around.


​

WEEK 1​

Fistful of Frags​

Je5cKSN.jpg

Steam Page: Click Here
FILE SIZE: ABOUT 350MB



WEEK 2​


Quake: Live​

99lEMvD.jpg

Steam Page: Click Here
FILE SIZE: ABOUT 800MB



WEEK 3​


Wild Warfare​

header.jpg

Steam Page: Click Here
FILE SIZE: ABOUT 200MB



NO WEEK 4 GAME THIS MONTH​

There will be no week 4 game this month due
to Christmas & New Years.​


If you have any suggestions for games you can message me on here, find me on TS or add me HERE on steam and i'll look into using them in the future.​
 
Last edited:
Just the one for this sunday? could there possibly be a second? and as always, fall back of FoF?
 
I'll see what I can find Q-bert, but as of right now it looks like it will just be Moon Breakers and F.o.F. for this week.
 
I downloaded FoF just the other day to be prepared for sunday, and it is absolutely epic!
 
Is this stupid game thing still on? I'm itching to finish some men with my shield!

71DC52308A6595EC573027FC1890749C4A13EE26
 
Last edited:
Oh man guys prepare yourselves for maximum butthurt tomorrow. Planetside is intense.
 
I know it's far from free, but this seems to be the best place to put it. Perhaps one evening, maybe sunday after the stupid game sunday event, perhaps we could have a group get together and play payday2. I bought that game a year ago, and have played it for 5 minutes. I know a handful of people have it, no need to go out and get it just for this, but if anyone has it and can help a group of noobs to get to know what the heck they are doing there, that could be cool. I would play more, but solo sux.

So if anyone has it and just has not played it that much, lets learn it together! Maybe, or we could talk about and do it another time, in another thread

Q
 
I know a bunch of people already have the game. This isn't a half-bad idea, but I'd suggest waiting until after the Steam Summer Sale (which starts in, oh, 45 minutes). More people might pick it up during said sale. I'll be on the lookout for it - I do not yet own it.

The same thing could also apply to Borderlands 2 (hint, hint :) )
 
Hey zero i know we have this weeks games sorted but i found this and it could be awesome for stupid games sunday the following week. :thumbup1:

[ame]http://youtu.be/GTBgZybSLGg[/ame]
 

Latest posts

Back
Top