Stupid Game Sunday!

If games that are beyond stupid are allowed, why not try Counter strike nexon- zombies.
It is so bad, it is still bad. There is almost nothing good about it lol.
(Just wanted to bump a reccomendation)
And I'm really looking forward to playing wild warfare! I might be able to make it.
 
(Just wanted to bump a reccomendation)
And I'm really looking forward to playing wild warfare! I might be able to make it.

I haven't over looked your recommendation and I actually have it downloaded but I just haven't had the time to get around to testing it. I do promise that I will look into it soon and see if it will be able to allow all of those that do show up to the event to play together.

We hope you can make it to Wild Warfare, we always need more raccoons running around!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top