freshmeathead Banned by Idol =(e)= Joined Jan 1, 2012 Messages 1,282 Jun 2, 2014 #1 We can start a responsible discussion about the negative effects that of video games and consumption of Bonk! on the world's cat population.
We can start a responsible discussion about the negative effects that of video games and consumption of Bonk! on the world's cat population.
R Rawburt EGO Zealot Joined Jan 26, 2013 Messages 1,658 Jun 2, 2014 #2 I give this thread 8 hours at most
Idol I make bad jokes =(eGO)= Joined Apr 12, 2008 Messages 3,780 Jun 2, 2014 #3 inb4lock inb4freshmeatheadloseshisOforrepeatedlypostingofftopicthreads
freshmeathead Banned by Idol =(e)= Joined Jan 1, 2012 Messages 1,282 Jun 2, 2014 #4 Yes, because all off topic threads here get closed and their posters get the 'O' taken away. http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264274&highlight=anime As long as it is about anime, it's OK to be off topic? Come on, the cat has a Bonk!
Yes, because all off topic threads here get closed and their posters get the 'O' taken away. http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264274&highlight=anime As long as it is about anime, it's OK to be off topic? Come on, the cat has a Bonk!
P Pzycho Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 18, 2011 Messages 2,230 Jun 2, 2014 #5 I want his bonk! Sent from my Galaxy S4 using tapatalk
T TheRazeRuler Poster Joined Jul 9, 2013 Messages 132 Jun 2, 2014 #8 I can have bonk too! Right? Sorry for the blurry image btw. Sent from my iPod using Tapatalk. Cruddy autocorrect will make mistakes.
I can have bonk too! Right? Sorry for the blurry image btw. Sent from my iPod using Tapatalk. Cruddy autocorrect will make mistakes.
C Caelestis Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 8, 2011 Messages 2,320 Jun 2, 2014 #9 This thread says hello.