kilroyy- EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Apr 19, 2010 Messages 4,244 Jun 4, 2014 #1 Just got my mouse and bungee today from the May Cooler Master Giveaway! Currently, I'm only using the mouse bungee, but when I finally get a new computer, I'm gonna use the Spawn for the computer I use now. Thank you! Last edited: Jun 4, 2014
Just got my mouse and bungee today from the May Cooler Master Giveaway! Currently, I'm only using the mouse bungee, but when I finally get a new computer, I'm gonna use the Spawn for the computer I use now. Thank you!
M Malenskii Famous Joined Mar 24, 2009 Messages 499 Jun 4, 2014 #2 Nice shorts and knee there in the last photo
Artimus Springsteen's Boss Board Member Joined Jul 5, 2006 Messages 7,356 Jun 4, 2014 #4 Thanks for posting the pics and congrats again! Now go dust your desk.