- Joined
- Feb 11, 2008
- Messages
- 756
Hey guys. I just joined eGO about two weeks ago. It has been a blast playing all of you. 
This is practically my first online FPS game. I have played some big FPS titles like Half Life 1 and 2, but never really played online FPS games more than a day or two. I usually prefer RPG or strategy games. I really enjoy playing as an engineer in TF2 and happened to be an engineer in real life, too.
I am looking forward to playing more TF2 on ego servers and getting know more members.

This is practically my first online FPS game. I have played some big FPS titles like Half Life 1 and 2, but never really played online FPS games more than a day or two. I usually prefer RPG or strategy games. I really enjoy playing as an engineer in TF2 and happened to be an engineer in real life, too.
I am looking forward to playing more TF2 on ego servers and getting know more members.














) 5'4 120 lbs (Yeah im short so sue me) Pretty strong for my size if im not grounded doing school work or on TF2 or DOD im playing my favorite sport ICE HOCKEY yeah its wierd 100 degree weather and ill be freezing my butt off in 40 degree hockey rinks Im pretty good (center and Assistant Captain of my Rec league team Go Red Wings) made my HS team(but there wasnt enough people for JV !grr ) and I used to live in San Jose CA up untill last year when my dad changed jobs.