I just don't even know how...

StealthGus

ProCombat's Neighbor
Community Manager
Joined
Jun 8, 2011
Messages
2,633
Idk, if you guys have seen this, but this blew my mind....He should buy a lottery ticket

He shot the nade

01D56A83706109B803C5D1919FD85F816EAE900E
 
Last edited:
Looking at his health I'd say he still died, and could have been just an automatic reaction
 
im pretty sure he wasnt trying to shoot the nade, but the person who threw it...
 
I found it surfing on steamcommunity It would be pretty insane though if he actually did it
 
The trajectory of that nade leads back to a wall with nobody near it. Its impossible to bounce the nade and still have it retain that much speed, so obviously the nade must've been thrown by...

17sHEQF.gif
 
Lol RDK I agree, it can't go that distance at that angle from where the player who supposedly threw it would've been. I don't think its real
 
No nade.
126de27980396d3c84f020bbe9cafb6e.png

Nade just appears or gets bounce off the window from that far away
0f0a1a82f74fe9179ffa13afafdebfeb.png

Comes at thast angle at that speed from that far away.. Fake
4def6fe97a956ed86789b8812a71d234.png
 
Last edited:
No nade.
126de27980396d3c84f020bbe9cafb6e.png

Nade just appears or gets bounce off the window from that far away
0f0a1a82f74fe9179ffa13afafdebfeb.png

Comes at thast angle at that speed from that far away.. Fake
4def6fe97a956ed86789b8812a71d234.png

I don't know much about CSGO but isn't this demo one of the ones that are all 16tick? And in the last picture look down and you can see his shadow ( I think it's his anyway lol )
 
I don't know much about CSGO but isn't this demo one of the ones that are all 16tick? And in the last picture look down and you can see his shadow ( I think it's his anyway lol )

No what youre seeing is rocks in low quality that look like shadows.

2405D65093709946C35CBE6109E9827FA66C0B58


79C71BBFD4E5E784A3528062644763C69C3BA171
 
Back
Top