- Joined
- Jun 8, 2011
- Messages
- 2,633
Idk, if you guys have seen this, but this blew my mind....He should buy a lottery ticket
He shot the nade
He shot the nade
Last edited:
im pretty sure he wasnt trying to shoot the nade, but the person who threw it...
I once did that with a 360 double yy no scope.
No nade.
![]()
Nade just appears or gets bounce off the window from that far away
![]()
Comes at thast angle at that speed from that far away.. Fake
![]()
I don't know much about CSGO but isn't this demo one of the ones that are all 16tick? And in the last picture look down and you can see his shadow ( I think it's his anyway lol )
No what youre seeing is rocks in low quality that look like shadows.
![]()
![]()
Well, if it can happen in CSS, it should be able to happen in CSGO, no?
I once did that with a 360 double yy no scope.