Heroes and Generals?

Dib19

EGO Addict
Joined
Dec 7, 2012
Messages
1,155
So can anyone tell me is Heroes and Generals any good? I read a few reviews and some were good some were bad but a saw a lot of pay to win sort of stuff so just wondering if anyone has tried it and if that is the real thing or not.
 
Here's the thing. They've had multiple builds over time. Some I have loved, some I have only liked, some I have sat out on completely, and some that just wont run on my machine. The current build Rommel is completely different than the last build. Its highly ambitious and what WWII Online should have been.

Now as for game play I'd say its a mix between WWIIO, DoD, RO & Risk. But with more weapons and vehicles than all of them combined.

I personally suggest you try it out and come back to the game over time.

GLHF
 
The various times Zer0 used it for his 'Stupid Games Sunday' (That's what it's called, not being rude :P ) Event for the DODS Division, I'd say it was fun aside from a few glitches/bugs and having it take some time to find a match.

The interface and some of the controls might take some time to get use to, depending on what you are familiar with, but otherwise it's good.
 
Back
Top