Team Fortress 3?

NeKeN

Rookie
Joined
Feb 17, 2008
Messages
39
If you made a new TF what would you add. Or if you wanted an update what would you put in it. Just thought it would be cool to see what some of you think about the game.
 
bring back front backstabs!!
i hate those!
heck they're goin on right now still after the update and i wanna stomp the person that does them, hahaha
 
[quote1203577867=Bøøster37]
The ability to make the Pyro really Hadouken.
[/quote1203577867]

OMG YES! and the fire rockets :) I'd give the scout his nail gun back. And make Rock 2 and old school well ctf and demo detpacks a reality.
 
remove engineer, give medics the disease pack again, give demo man a gun of some kinda(even if only a pistol)
 
give the heavy very tiny legs so he can't catch me... it would also look funny.
 
i would make it so for the engineer u have to level up ur rank to build better stuff.... like barracades, long range rockets.....woot
 
Bring back the disease.... add maybe a spy or engineer device to actually spy from the enemy base (like a hidden camera or something).... and pyro incendiary canons. Slow down the scout... and bring in a jetpack to be unlocked. Gosh, I missed jetpacking into and out of flag room to get flag WITH sg inthere.... that was a rush everytime.
 
You guys have good ideas =P! I would probably bring conc grenades. Those things were m\amazing to jump with =P!
 
[quote1203613123=Aooga]
give the heavy very tiny legs so he can't catch me... it would also look funny.
[/quote1203613123]


Ha ha! Yeah its would look very funnny!
 
I would... not start thinking about TF3 because it won't get released until 2025.

It is Valve, after all!

Seriously, I'd... add green and yellow teams back and insert some sort of 4fort and have 64 player games >:0
 
I would add a nija class that goes invisible and kan chop peoples heads off and runs as fast as a scout. And i would let the spy be able to get more invisibility by pickin up ammo packs.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top