Slight 'Break'

Aniston

Thread Junky
Joined
Sep 6, 2014
Messages
836
My activity will be declining from now until further notice until my grades begin to rise again, this is my own decision, my grades are mediocre and would really appreciate them to be higher. I will pop in every now and then to do a few things but not constantly. I also would just like some time to do what I like, I feel like I am being too attached to video games, they are a luxury not a lifestyle. If you need me, you may always contact me via PM on the Forums, or via Steam. I announce Magus to be my secretary if I am unable to help you. My steam name will usually flip around every now and then, so if you need to know my Steam Name check my Forum Page and my steam should be there :closedeyes:

Goodbye for now :crying:
 
Good luck to you Genesis! I'm doing the same as well! Hope the best for you!

-Instinct_ aka geMinox.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top