E Ex Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 20, 2013 Messages 3,227 Dec 10, 2014 #1 Yea so I cant log into steam and all my details have been changed sooo I guess I have to wait for steam to reply to a ticket................................ Remove me from your friends list.
Yea so I cant log into steam and all my details have been changed sooo I guess I have to wait for steam to reply to a ticket................................ Remove me from your friends list.
Ric The Boys Club =(eGO)= Joined Feb 14, 2009 Messages 12,920 Dec 10, 2014 #2 how did you get hacked?
Fullmetal EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 2, 2010 Messages 5,281 Dec 10, 2014 #3 I guess that explains the message I got from you earlier.
Ric The Boys Club =(eGO)= Joined Feb 14, 2009 Messages 12,920 Dec 10, 2014 #4 You can get rid of this vulnerability by patching up your Windows, which should have been done automatically. In case it wasn't, see: https://technet.microsoft.com/library/security/ms14-066
You can get rid of this vulnerability by patching up your Windows, which should have been done automatically. In case it wasn't, see: https://technet.microsoft.com/library/security/ms14-066
ZER0C00L Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 6, 2009 Messages 2,435 Dec 10, 2014 #5 Hope this gets figured out for you man :d
RiKiJakir0 EGO Addict Joined Sep 24, 2011 Messages 1,259 Dec 10, 2014 #6 Poor exoh hope we see you soon
kilroyy- EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Apr 19, 2010 Messages 4,244 Dec 10, 2014 #7 Here lies exoh. 2014-2014 rip He was our favorite British person. He will be remembered as the man who gave rob all his skins when he gets his account back
Here lies exoh. 2014-2014 rip He was our favorite British person. He will be remembered as the man who gave rob all his skins when he gets his account back
K Kamikaze Bad Ass EGO Addict Joined Feb 26, 2014 Messages 1,385 Dec 10, 2014 #8 here lies my fallen friend from over the pond [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WRoWPhLU2Q[/ame]
E Ex Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 20, 2013 Messages 3,227 Dec 10, 2014 #9 Rob said: Here lies exoh. 2014-2014 rip He was our favorite British person. He will be remembered as the man who gave rob all his skins when he gets his account back Click to expand... ey I JOINED in 2013
Rob said: Here lies exoh. 2014-2014 rip He was our favorite British person. He will be remembered as the man who gave rob all his skins when he gets his account back Click to expand... ey I JOINED in 2013
M Maticus Poster Joined May 22, 2014 Messages 161 Dec 10, 2014 #10 If you still need help PM me. I can help you remove your RAT/Keylogger/Steam Stealer/Rootkit or whatever it is you downloaded. Unless they just SE'd your steam account.
If you still need help PM me. I can help you remove your RAT/Keylogger/Steam Stealer/Rootkit or whatever it is you downloaded. Unless they just SE'd your steam account.
T TheJollyRoger Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 3,357 Dec 11, 2014 #11 Never Give Up! Never Surrender!
armypoilce Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 6, 2014 Messages 3,585 Dec 11, 2014 #12 Ric said: how did you get hacked? Click to expand... lizzard squad maybe sent from tapatalk
Soul_of_a_Sinner Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 9, 2009 Messages 3,377 Dec 11, 2014 #13 it's ok guys he has like 10 alt accounts pfffffft