T Toast Poster Joined Aug 11, 2014 Messages 107 Dec 27, 2014 #1 Is there anything we can do about the constant AFK problem in the afternoons? It just seems it happens more on T's side. It just makes it even more hard for t's to win when they have 4 or 5 afks.
Is there anything we can do about the constant AFK problem in the afternoons? It just seems it happens more on T's side. It just makes it even more hard for t's to win when they have 4 or 5 afks.
dotPHUNK EGO Zealot Joined Sep 17, 2009 Messages 1,914 Dec 27, 2014 #2 Well you could drop box this issue. I think a thing to check and see if a person has been afk for 5 mins and move them to spectator would be great.
Well you could drop box this issue. I think a thing to check and see if a person has been afk for 5 mins and move them to spectator would be great.
T Toast Poster Joined Aug 11, 2014 Messages 107 Dec 27, 2014 #3 That would be a perfect idea. If cost is an issue, I'm sure a lot of the regulars would donate to help.
That would be a perfect idea. If cost is an issue, I'm sure a lot of the regulars would donate to help.
M MegaPenguin Poster Joined Aug 3, 2014 Messages 157 Dec 27, 2014 #4 I saw that too, and i was on the server for my first time today lol. I ended up kicking some.
T Toast Poster Joined Aug 11, 2014 Messages 107 Dec 27, 2014 #5 At one point this morning, we had 6 t afks and 4 cts...just annoying
M MaroonTrex Active Member Joined Jul 22, 2013 Messages 258 Dec 27, 2014 #6 Like dot said Dropbox it. Also, if you see me online, holler at me and I'll work my magic.
Ric The Boys Club =(eGO)= Joined Feb 14, 2009 Messages 12,920 Dec 27, 2014 #7 Thanks Toast. We'll see what we can do. In the mean time, please try to reach out for an admin.