AFKs- 24/7 Dust2 server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toast

Poster
Joined
Aug 11, 2014
Messages
107
Is there anything we can do about the constant AFK problem in the afternoons?
It just seems it happens more on T's side. It just makes it even more hard for t's to win when they have 4 or 5 afks.
 
Well you could drop box this issue. I think a thing to check and see if a person has been afk for 5 mins and move them to spectator would be great.
 
That would be a perfect idea. If cost is an issue, I'm sure a lot of the regulars would donate to help.
 
Like dot said Dropbox it.

Also, if you see me online, holler at me and I'll work my magic. :D
 
Thanks Toast.

We'll see what we can do. In the mean time, please try to reach out for an admin.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top