H hate Active Member =(e)= Joined Dec 5, 2010 Messages 388 Dec 30, 2014 #1 ok, I was looking through some old images saved on my computer and I found this image. The real question is this is an image taken from an actual cs 1.x map. What map is this from?? Last edited: Dec 30, 2014
ok, I was looking through some old images saved on my computer and I found this image. The real question is this is an image taken from an actual cs 1.x map. What map is this from??
E Ex Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 20, 2013 Messages 3,227 Dec 30, 2014 #2 Image isn't working for me bud.
S Skooze Thread Thumper Joined Oct 13, 2013 Messages 1,049 Dec 30, 2014 #7 I think that is cs_siege (I recall playing it along time ago)
E Ex Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 20, 2013 Messages 3,227 Dec 31, 2014 #8 Yeap Greazys got it. It's Counter-Strike Beta 6.1 Siege http://counterstrike.wikia.com/wiki/Siege Latest source version: http://css.gamebanana.com/maps/5660
Yeap Greazys got it. It's Counter-Strike Beta 6.1 Siege http://counterstrike.wikia.com/wiki/Siege Latest source version: http://css.gamebanana.com/maps/5660
H hate Active Member =(e)= Joined Dec 5, 2010 Messages 388 Dec 31, 2014 #9 that's it... i knew i had turned to the right place. thanks guys
RogueOps EGO Zealot Joined Mar 3, 2012 Messages 1,519 Dec 31, 2014 #10 Wow I remember this map now. It has been such a long time.
H hate Active Member =(e)= Joined Dec 5, 2010 Messages 388 Dec 31, 2014 #11 it was a great map on 1X... i just checked otu a go version... they destroyed the map.
K Kamikaze Bad Ass EGO Addict Joined Feb 26, 2014 Messages 1,385 Dec 31, 2014 #12 was very first map i ever played on way back in beta 1.0 and where i fell in love with counter strike in general
was very first map i ever played on way back in beta 1.0 and where i fell in love with counter strike in general