Battlefield Hardline BFH impression

So far im not all that impressed. I will buy it tho... When its on sale. :P Although it does run great (GTX 670m 1.5gb and a i5) we'll see if i give in and pre order it after some more play time
 
Not that impressed, nor am I paying $60 for it. If it ever goes on sale I'll probably pick it up though.
 
Same as above, when the sale drops ill pick it up, other than that, nahhhhh
 
just played couple hours the only fun is heist for me the rest no fun 60 bucks I don't think ill get it
 
Not as bad as I thought it would be. Not a fan of the new revive mechanic. Probably will get it eventually though, idk about on release tho. Not pre-ordering unless it goes on sale for 30$ again.
 
Does it feel like the game is being rushed to anyone else? Didn't BF4 come out like 15 months ago?
 
They actually delayed the game to March because they didn't feel like the game was ready. So there's that at least. The game felt pretty solid to me, good hitreg, good gunplay, no retarded gadgets like UCAV, Mortar, Airburst, etc. The conquest played out like conquest normally does with the exception of that there is no invincible vehicles farming you.

The M16 is super accurate though, and people are saying the M416 is even better.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li_bJVc29Lk[/ame]
 
I don't even kill people I just drive around until someone shoots me out of my car with a shotgun from 150m away. I'm having mixed emotions about this game so far.
 
So after having played all 3 modes..

- Personally, I don't think people would've disliked the game as much if they had chosen a different game-mode to showcase for alpha - Hotwire, to me, would've done it, if not that then Conquest.

- I don't like how formidable the walls are in Hardline compared to BF4 since it's non-stop driving for the most part and running into a wall in hardline so far just spells your own death and anyone with you if there's even one enemy nearby.

- Don't like the masses of props they have in the maps, particularly on Dust town or w/e it's called with the rocks, but that's just me.

- If the maps lasted a bit longer, that would also be great (and/or if they were bigger?)

- Still has the feel of needing more content

Other then those few gripes it's nice..but still could be quite a bit better (Still not worthy of $60 for a game at the moment)

Also wish the beta lasted longer then till Sunday..
 
Last edited:
i played it on my laptop and didn't good fps however i tried it on ps4 , the game is fun and different feel a bit like GTA but as everyone said it is not worth 60$ . also the maps need to be bigger .
 
It's a bit frustrating to play because most people don't know the objective yet and it ends up being a TDM. I'm going to save my cash for GTAV
 
I know I posted this in general gaming section, but I will put it here as well.

I looked for which consoles BFH is going to be released on, here is the list.
Xbox 360, Playstation 3, Xbox One, Playstation 4, and of course PC via origin
 
I know I posted this in general gaming section, but I will put it here as well.

I looked for which consoles BFH is going to be released on, here is the list.
Xbox 360, Playstation 3, Xbox One, Playstation 4, and of course PC via origin

We know
 
yeah i just played one round, wasn't enough to suck me into buying it. it really doesn't deserve the Battlefield name. They shoulda dropped it as a full on game, made it a $20 DLC for BF4 somehow, then i might have purchased it despite being Premium. I'll be waiting for BF 2143 or whatever the next one is =P
 
I played a few hours when the beta released with a few eGo guys. If it weren't for them I probably wouldn't like it. It's different though. I know the real game will probably include more stuff but unless it goes on sale, I won't buy it. For now it's a good game to play when I'm suckin on BF4(which lately has been daily).
 

Latest posts

Back
Top