Help Op:X pick our newest game!

DigitalDJ

Play stupid games, Win stupid prizes.
=(e)=
Joined
Jun 21, 2010
Messages
2,355
With the recent success of Garry's Mod and the creation of a division for it, a slot has opened up for us to move into a new game. The leadership team would like to see what you guys what to see us expand into. Post some suggestions below, we ask that these suggestions are for multiplayer games and that they be semi-new to keep things fresh. What do you guys think?
 
I'd say 7 days to die, but theres a server cap of 8 players for some reason :(

So instead, I'll put up Smite and Elder scrolls: Online
:D
 
I hear Candy Crush Saga is pretty popular. We should look into that.

Probably once it comes out, Killing Floor 2 might be a good idea. The Early Access version is already pretty sweet looking and there's still more features to come until it's fully released.
 
I completely forgot about KF2... I vote for that one, too.
 
Would eGO consider bringing back a rust server? Also could consider warthunder or even making gta5 an opx game.

And if not those, Adventure Capitalist.
 
Last edited:
battlefront comes out on nov 17 and i've already ordered the deluxe edition for my ps4 and pc. also got it for my friend too. so as soon as we pick this up i'm gonna have him join ego to play with us!
 
I doubt KF2 will be picked since its in early access.

The early access version IS actually a fully working game. They devs have said that it's not your usual buggy pre-alpha early access like most are on Steam. Theirs is more of a beta version, but is lacking features. We could easily pick it up and not have huge issues with it.

I could be talking out of my arse, but I think the game will be fully releasing sometime this winter. If nothing else, it would be a great time to gather a server presence now before everyone picks up the finished game.
 
Smite, TERA, or Elder Scrolls Online. All excellent games.

Also, when Battlefront 3 comes out, we should definitely try to get it implemented in OP:X, lots of opportunity there.
 
Smite, TERA, or Elder Scrolls Online. All excellent games.

Also, when Battlefront 3 comes out, we should definitely try to get it implemented in OP:X, lots of opportunity there.

they already are! why do you think i left CS among other reasons :facewall:
 
The early access version IS actually a fully working game. They devs have said that it's not your usual buggy pre-alpha early access like most are on Steam. Theirs is more of a beta version, but is lacking features. We could easily pick it up and not have huge issues with it.

I could be talking out of my arse, but I think the game will be fully releasing sometime this winter. If nothing else, it would be a great time to gather a server presence now before everyone picks up the finished game.

stop raining on our parade!

You also have to remember in the past leadership has stated that we do not pickup games that are not fully released. Plus KF2 so far has been maxed at 6 players, which might change in the future, i hope.

Who knows though.
 
Back
Top