Yes.As for a new game with potential server support goes, ARK might be an option.
I would say to wait, because there are a bunch of game coming out soon that will have a lot more community support than the current games on the market which will allow us to quickly join the new communities and spread from there
I would say to wait, because there are a bunch of game coming out soon that will have a lot more community support than the current games on the market which will allow us to quickly join the new communities and spread from there
Unfortunately Rust is not an option due to lack of server support for Linux.

Who even uses linux to play games anyways qq
We do. Our servers run on Linux.
There's channels available for GTA. We are supporting it in the way we can. I'm sure there will be some events going down soon.
I looked it up only 0.88% of steam users use Linux but thats players didn't think about the server