post your pets!

Roxie

This is Roxie my 1 year Lab Beagle mix.
Roxie as a puppy maybe 16 weeks.
8826_298864730404_651975404_9138231_3811724_n.jpg


8826_298798885404_651975404_9137379_184668_n.jpg


Roxie now.

17835_396088265404_651975404_10279161_6718174_n.jpg


37347_10150218122365405_651975404_13266105_5587670_n.jpg


35042_10150218244070405_651975404_13270860_1793494_n.jpg


34077_10150218495020405_651975404_13278826_6617688_n.jpg
 
New Kitties

I just added two new kitties to my house. Let me introduce Betsy and Cleo.
And of course I still have my other two kitties Tinkerbell and Tuffy.
 
Last edited:
This is my Australian Kelpi, which is a mixed breed, half Border Collie, half Southern Australian Dingo. His name is Coty! He is 14, and he is unamused by your noob tactics...

dogunamused.jpg


Don't let the smile fool you!

Outthewindow.jpg


Can B-hop all over your face!

CotyLivingRmJmp.jpg


Camp in the snow,

Cotysnow.jpg


And wear camo!

Cotyfishing.jpg


He killed Carl with the Gustav, and called him a n00b... He is the most interesting dog in the world...
 
Seregil(Sir-uh-gil), my 1 year old ferret I bought as an impulse. Didn't realize how much care went into these animals but he is worth it!
[ame]http://www.flickr.com/photos/stwade/3298506833/[/ame]
[ame]http://www.flickr.com/photos/stwade/3298506833/[/ame]
 
Both my dogs rocco(right) chole(left) when they were puppys, Both are APBT(American Pit Bull Terriers)
0613092115.jpg

Now they're all grown up
IMG00234-20100217-1552.jpg

IMG00071-20100603-0748.jpg
 
Last edited:
Both my dogs rocco(right) chole(left) when they were puppys, Both are APBT(All Points Bulletin Terriers)

I'll edit this with a picture of Shiloh (my Australian Shepherd) when I'm back on my own computer. He's a little over a year old, and a little (only a little, pffffffft) hyper.
 
3920723271_e50b34cd07.jpg


All 3 of my kitty kats

Hairless one is named Shadow the others r named Max and Jake
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top