Heres Bubba he's a shiba inu/chiuawa mix,his name was decided by a vote, becuase of his under bite we named him after Bubba in Forrest Gump(thumbs up to all you Tom Hanks fans) he's a sweet dog,lol 1 day he did a side flip off of our fense tryin to get a cat
lol we all got a kick out of that
heres Duke,we've had him for a long time,he got him back in Tx like 8/9 years ago,then we all moved AZ so he obviously came with us, he lost his right eye due to a problem in his eye that was causing him alot of pain so we decided to have it taken out
@Stealthtastic Really awesome german shepard. I had a german shepard named Victoria, they really are great dogs, sadly earlier this year she died, she got old and it was her time sadly
I used to have another german shepherd when I was younger too, the day we sold it to some half blind guy they both got hit by a truck, which is weirdest thing ever.