post your pets!

[quote1205959716=SubArtic]
Jebus Lafin...you do have a zoo! Sorry about your tarantula and chinchillas, brazilian blacks are nice, i just got a bahia grey birdeater yesterday and it's so tiny right now ^^ but yeah seriously though, how can you keep up with the upkeep of all of them? I mean that's just impressive that you have that many pets and the fact that you and your wife take care of them all is just incredible
[/quote1205959716]

Oh, it's ALL the wife. I can't keep goldfish alive.

Technically, the only living pets that are 'mine' are the python and the roaches. She cares for them though. She can't stand the roaches and she still cleans their tank and chops of veggies for them. She's a keeper.
 
Man that's super nice of her ^^
But that's still pretty cool that you have all of them
I wish my tarantula would stop being an antisocial not coming out of cup that i bought it in but hey i understand that it is a new environment...but it's so cute ^^ I mean the only thing for me is that I find it funny that I think of it as tiny, when most spiders don't even get that big!
 
Oh, have pictures of Balrog when he was an inch long and 'cute'. You catch yourself going "oh my god, he's so tiny!" and then you wonder when was the last time you saw a spider that big.
 
Yeah lol, and how do you raise roaches? I mean like are they clean and everything or are they still a disease risk?
 
*shiver* argh i hate spiders...just the way they look and the way they move just creeps me out *shiver*
i have a grey cat w/ white stomach and a yellow lab/retriever mix...medium to small dog
 
I have a few pets, we can't help ourselves when a pet needs to be rescued from horrible conditions so we have a few.
My kids named all my pets.
My cats, Mittens & Moonstar and my dog Popcorn
f_Mittensm_a7a142c.jpg

f_Moonstarm_fc39790.jpg

f_Picture016m_4295941.jpg
 
Roaches are clean themselves. They're not native carriers of any disease humans can catch. It's a misconception we hold that they're diseased, they're only diseased if they've been crawling around in something that is. The MHC itself is actually one of the preferred insects for kids trying their hand at entomology. They can survive in a drastic range of temperatures and humidity, can eat pretty much anything, and don't bite. And you don't have to worry about them getting out, because they have no natural predators in Madagascar and thus have no defense mechanisms. They wouldn't survive long enough to breed.
 
That's pretty cool, never thought of it that way ^^ I guess it goes to shwo that in the end, creatures are just creatures...sure they may bite but it's only because they're what they are lol

but that's pretty cool...i may have to get a few of them once Bob gets bigger...cuz my mom doesn't want it to eat mice ><
 
I love your cats, Sharpshooter. Never seen a cat with green eyes. Soo cool!

I cannot find a cable for digital camera, but we have a dog name Jade, and three cats Obi, Punker and Raja. I gotta post my cats pick so the council will believe me, especailly Officerfriendly, LOL.
 
Here's the dog we have at the house, the first one (Kenna) is not our dog, just dog sitting for my sister. :)

Kenna:
kenna7.jpg

kenna3.jpg


Daisy(Our beagle! ^___^):
puppy.jpg

daisysanta.jpg


Scar (My cat!):
scar5.jpg

scar4.jpg


P.S. I love photography!
 
[quote1205990433=TheJudge]
The one on the right got hit by a car last year....
ZhakoandShelby.jpg


Here's my sisters
whatchuwant.jpg


And here is mine... My sister's dog's sister LOL
andCUTE.jpg


Delia.jpg


Zhako.jpg



[/quote1205990433]

I'm sorry for your loss, Judge :( Charlie is German/Australian Shepherd. I'll get some recent pics of him up soon. Your dogs and Charlie look so much alike!!!!

6.
 
Back
Top