- Joined
- Oct 25, 2015
- Messages
- 150
Why kill yourself intentionally almost 100x :confused1:
Last edited:
I guess I'm just trying to get to 1.0 K/D since upgraded to 8gbs ddr2 and new SSD lol want to keeps deaths as low as possible.
Almost seems like countering stats to even out some stat padding
Honestly your system performance doesn't really affect your in-game skill in my opinion. It just smooths out how the game looks and feels. I spent a lot of hours learning this game, now I know what play styles I favor and I know what I excel at.
That is what I think makes a player. Time spent learning.
I don't understand why you would purposely downgrade your stats like that. It's embarrasing enough for me being the worst B4 player, but to do that within our division while wearing our tags is uncalled for. It's like being disrespectful to our clan in a way. If I was going to do that; which I wouldn't even considerate, I would at least have the decency to remive my tags, change my name and at least do it on someone else's server.
... Far as I know, we do never kick a player just because his sucks at playing the game.

whether he is doing it not on purpose or not, that his prerogative. Edge-gamer do not recruit players based on skill. Far as I know, we do not kick players just because they suck at playing the game.
I have done this while learning to fly. I still can't fly!