Battlefield 4 Why would a clan member do this?

HerrWolf-SS-

Poster
Joined
Oct 25, 2015
Messages
150
Why kill yourself intentionally almost 100x :confused1:

attachment.php


attachment.php

attachment.php
 
Last edited:
bored probably lol, ive done it while trying to populate a server , run around shooting stuff run out of bullets, suicide lol.
 
I guess I'm just trying to get to 1.0 K/D since upgraded to 8gbs ddr2 and new SSD lol want to keeps deaths as low as possible.

Almost seems like countering stats to even out some stat padding
 
I guess I'm just trying to get to 1.0 K/D since upgraded to 8gbs ddr2 and new SSD lol want to keeps deaths as low as possible.

Almost seems like countering stats to even out some stat padding

Honestly your system performance doesn't really affect your in-game skill in my opinion. It just smooths out how the game looks and feels. I spent a lot of hours learning this game, now I know what play styles I favor and I know what I excel at.

That is what I think makes a player. Time spent learning.
 
Sky said he does this a lot to test environment and stuff I was just dumbfounded by watching him the whole game murder himself was weird and he is suppose to be eG or eGO as I understood on TS, but has not added tags on yet does not speak english all I could pick up between everyone talking lol
 
Honestly your system performance doesn't really affect your in-game skill in my opinion. It just smooths out how the game looks and feels. I spent a lot of hours learning this game, now I know what play styles I favor and I know what I excel at.

That is what I think makes a player. Time spent learning.

^^ This

$2k rig and I still suck :facewall:

Time spent doesn't seem to help me either. But hey, I'm having fun, and that's what it's all about :biggrin:
 
I don't understand why you would purposely downgrade your stats like that. It's embarrasing enough for me being the worst B4 player, but to do that within our division while wearing our tags is uncalled for. It's like being disrespectful to our clan in a way. If I was going to do that; which I wouldn't even considerate, I would at least have the decency to remive my tags, change my name and at least do it on someone else's server.

whether he is doing it not on purpose or not, that his prerogative. Edge-gamer do not recruit players based on skill. Far as I know, we do not kick players just because they suck at playing the game.
 
Last edited:
He's a cool guy. Probably just bored with nothing else to do on an empty server. He and I make a great tank duo. :)
 
A lot of us do this, we mess around trying different things in our servers. Goofing around , trying to populate a server...and there certainly isnt anything I have seen that looked like stat padding.
 
whether he is doing it not on purpose or not, that his prerogative. Edge-gamer do not recruit players based on skill. Far as I know, we do not kick players just because they suck at playing the game.

I totally agree with you. Good point!
 
I have done this while learning to fly. I still can't fly!

Beg I want you to gun for me sometime. I am certainly not the best pilot out there but I think im ok at it.

Part of learning how to fly is learning the strategy of flying around to deal the most damage and avoid getting damage. When you see a good pilot do a move, you try to do that move yourself next time you are flying.

For your gunner, put on thermals, air radar, and reload speed and you will have my loadout. Gunner zoom isn't worth it IMO anymore because of all the dusting of the gunner bullets at longer range.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top