L LarryTheTomato Thread Thumper Joined Jul 3, 2015 Messages 1,031 Feb 18, 2016 #1 p4 Doppler 0.01 Float. I got a wildfire case after a comp game, sold the case and with that money I bought 1 chroma 2 case and a key. I would say it was well worth it. :biggrin:
p4 Doppler 0.01 Float. I got a wildfire case after a comp game, sold the case and with that money I bought 1 chroma 2 case and a key. I would say it was well worth it. :biggrin:
H Helpless Glint Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Sep 17, 2014 Messages 3,372 Feb 18, 2016 #3 Give me Gaben's phone number. I wanna call him before opening a case as well.
K k0ala EGO Zealot Joined Sep 28, 2015 Messages 1,404 Feb 18, 2016 #5 You should give it to me for my b-day jk enjoy the knife man it looks sick
G gamed0m Famous Joined Oct 8, 2015 Messages 474 Feb 18, 2016 #6 You know, after this many times, I'd expect your luck to run dry. Larry, what is your secret man? Every time you lose a knife, you grow 2 back.
You know, after this many times, I'd expect your luck to run dry. Larry, what is your secret man? Every time you lose a knife, you grow 2 back.
S sweg EGO Addict Joined Mar 24, 2014 Messages 1,397 Feb 18, 2016 #7 just waiting for manks reaction. in the meantime, cool skin but still got some poop stains on it.
RedDragonKnight EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 5,355 Feb 18, 2016 #11 Why didn't you open the wildfire for a st factory new bowie knife slaughter?
Fullmetal EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 2, 2010 Messages 5,281 Feb 18, 2016 #12 And here I opened 3 cases and got all blues...
C7R35 Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Jul 27, 2010 Messages 2,574 Feb 19, 2016 #15 I remember when I had such luck. Maybe I'll open a case or two tonight....
M Medviah Coffee Addict Joined Apr 5, 2010 Messages 4,205 Feb 19, 2016 #16 I don't even know why I try anymore, all the knives are going to larry anyways.
Bleu Active Member =(eGO)= Joined Nov 12, 2015 Messages 331 Feb 19, 2016 #17 Would be awesome for betting. JK that looks awesome!
U Ubermaniac EGO Addict Legacy Members Joined Mar 31, 2012 Messages 1,244 Feb 19, 2016 #20 buy lotto.