The 1 case dream.

LarryTheTomato

Thread Thumper
Joined
Jul 3, 2015
Messages
1,031
cRefath.jpg


p4 Doppler 0.01 Float.


I got a wildfire case after a comp game, sold the case and with that money I bought 1 chroma 2 case and a key. I would say it was well worth it. :biggrin:
 
You should give it to me for my b-day ;) jk enjoy the knife man it looks sick
 
You know, after this many times, I'd expect your luck to run dry.

Larry, what is your secret man? Every time you lose a knife, you grow 2 back.
 
just waiting for manks reaction. in the meantime, cool skin but still got some poop stains on it.
 
I remember when I had such luck.

Maybe I'll open a case or two tonight....
 
I don't even know why I try anymore, all the knives are going to larry anyways.

vgxx0fC.jpg
 
Would be awesome for betting. JK that looks awesome!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top