Debating

indigozxmbie

Active Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2014
Messages
359
I am not usually on CSS or GO ever, sometimes I get on usually I just lurk these forums or steam. Since I am not as active as I was I was wondering if I should partake in a non-gaming section of eGO or remain here until I can come back and play games full force.
 
You're more than welcome to do both! I generally roam almost every section of the forums, jump from game to game, and sometimes take time off. There's no real restrictions on what you can do here :)
 
wtf
im afk almost 24/7
i only play late at night and thats jail

you dont have to leave or anything. its okay not to be active when youre busy
 
I didn't know if it would be an issue or not to be a G and in this division and not be able to sit in games. I might just idle in spec for now on. My computer is usually on 24/7
 
I didn't know if it would be an issue or not to be a G and in this division and not be able to sit in games. I might just idle in spec for now on. My computer is usually on 24/7

Doesn't hurt to idle, seed some servers, keep an eye on the action. People have taken some long breaks and come back. Don't worry dude, life happens but we are always around.
 
I didn't know if it would be an issue or not to be a G and in this division and not be able to sit in games. I might just idle in spec for now on. My computer is usually on 24/7

lmao.
im a former community manager who's known to idle Jail for 12+ hours at a time.

last time i turned off my PC was 56 days ago. windows still bugs me to restart for updates.
 
Ric has actually been diagnosed with AFK Syndrome.
 
Thanks for the insight. I would dropbox it but I rather post here where people who know me can give me advice on what to do. Thank you guys!
Also, I have steam and the app to use these forums on my phone now so I can be reached.
Will buy the TS app so someone can get ahold of me.
---
edit- I love you guys and this whole community. Even when I got temporarily demoted to G which I deserved and admitted to my faults, I was not upset and still continue to be apart of this very proudly. I talk about this community to a lot of people and you guys impacted my life greatly. When I join TS I always am greeted like family and we have fun.
Just felt like spilling my heart a bit.
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the insight. I would dropbox it but I rather post here where people who know me can give me advice on what to do. Thank you guys!
Also, I have steam and the app to use these forums on my phone now so I can be reached.
Will buy the TS app so someone can get ahold of me.
---
edit- I love you guys and this whole community. Even when I got temporarily demoted to G which I deserved and admitted to my faults, I was not upset and still continue to be apart of this very proudly. I talk about this community to a lot of people and you guys impacted my life greatly. When I join TS I always am greeted like family and we have fun.
Just felt like spilling my heart a bit.

There's nothing better than a pure heart. You better be speaking from it and not spewing stuff out your ass because this is the greatest community on the planet.

I don't agree with the fact we're going public with the business aspect. We are a community and we should put our members first, not business deals. I'll always love eGO and the CS division. We have the best Leadership in eGO and we're in the best division.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top