notsmokin I made one post Joined Feb 11, 2016 Messages 2 Mar 10, 2016 #1 Some of you may have seen me on your Metro Server. Just wanted to drop in and say hi. You have a decent server with a good group of players. I usually enjoy my time on it. Cheers.
Some of you may have seen me on your Metro Server. Just wanted to drop in and say hi. You have a decent server with a good group of players. I usually enjoy my time on it. Cheers.
alex2142hp1 EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Sep 12, 2014 Messages 4,179 Mar 10, 2016 #2 Hi notsmokin, Thank you for the post, have you considered perhaps joining our community? If so here is the link. http://www.edge-gamers.com/join/ Thank you
Hi notsmokin, Thank you for the post, have you considered perhaps joining our community? If so here is the link. http://www.edge-gamers.com/join/ Thank you
Dr. Havok Chaos Theory... Manager Joined Jul 5, 2015 Messages 1,571 Mar 10, 2016 #3 Welcome and hello!
SturmBruder Rollin' Thunder chasin' the Wind =(eGO)= Joined Jun 28, 2007 Messages 2,023 Mar 13, 2016 #8 !Hola!