eGO 5v5s

but the site doesn't allow us to do 9v1 ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

I know I count as 5 people and all, but making 5 dudes on the other team Only count as 1 is new to me.

And multi quoting is too hard, so for autos - eventually that other team will learn that the counter to an auto is an awp. Nothing to do with skill ranking there, just a tactics element.
 
since we're throwing around copyrighted brands, i'm starting an oreo surf coalition
 
That's still carrying. just..... carrying into the ground

lol but just saying the 10 mans are pretty mean to me now. I know im silver and im bad but they dont need to kick me out of the 10 mans for another person to join.
 
lol but just saying the 10 mans are pretty mean to me now. I know im silver and im bad but they dont need to kick me out of the 10 mans for another person to join.

Adding more rules so that no one can be mean
 

Latest posts

Back
Top