S Sike Active Member Joined Oct 15, 2009 Messages 285 Apr 12, 2016 #1 whos going to the lan in Vegas???? hope to see some of you guys there
RedDragonKnight EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 5,355 Apr 12, 2016 #2 lol i'm poor; i'm not leaving this spot.
ZER0C00L Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 6, 2009 Messages 2,435 Apr 12, 2016 #3 Hmmm... Play CS:GO in Vegas or play CS:GO at home? I choose home lol
S sweg EGO Addict Joined Mar 24, 2014 Messages 1,397 Apr 12, 2016 #4 yeah let me go win another modmic
S Spensky Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 6, 2016 Messages 2,396 Apr 13, 2016 #6 Hmm, I live 20 minutes away from the center. I may go there and show off some skills. I wonder if there is an age limit
Hmm, I live 20 minutes away from the center. I may go there and show off some skills. I wonder if there is an age limit
ALm0sT_ Famous Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 546 Apr 13, 2016 #7 Sure, if you pay me the plane ticket or border fee's and fuel.
Fullmetal EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 2, 2010 Messages 5,281 Apr 13, 2016 #8 I was thinking of going. If someone wants to split the cost of a room I'll go.
C Christy EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 20, 2009 Messages 4,213 Apr 13, 2016 #10 I would, but I have to save my vacation time for our family trip in june
Soul_of_a_Sinner Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 9, 2009 Messages 3,377 Apr 13, 2016 #11 Sorry, I have to adult
K k0ala EGO Zealot Joined Sep 28, 2015 Messages 1,404 Apr 13, 2016 #13 lol where do I get the money for this
U Ubermaniac EGO Addict Legacy Members Joined Mar 31, 2012 Messages 1,244 Apr 13, 2016 #14 I would but I don't want to waste ez money
M MUTE Active Member Joined Jul 25, 2015 Messages 401 Apr 13, 2016 #15 Yeah, I'm broke. I wish I was just to see you if anything Sike
Enfohip EGO Addict Joined Aug 14, 2012 Messages 1,276 Apr 13, 2016 #16 tons of prizes being given out, info here : http://egopro.tv/
SevenOh! Active Member Joined Jul 12, 2013 Messages 405 Apr 13, 2016 #17 I'll probably show up if I'm off of work that day
H Hades Rookie Joined Jul 31, 2015 Messages 74 Apr 14, 2016 #18 Lol I was there like a week ago and I am 14 so I don't. Think I can ask my parents to go to Vegas to play with peopeople.
Lol I was there like a week ago and I am 14 so I don't. Think I can ask my parents to go to Vegas to play with peopeople.
LuciferArise Active Member =(e)= Joined Nov 2, 2013 Messages 257 Apr 14, 2016 #19 I'm going to go there and protest to bring counter-strike source back to life !!
B BlackDragon008 EGO Zealot Joined Jan 25, 2015 Messages 1,988 Apr 14, 2016 #20 Lucifer Arise said: I'm going to go there and protest to bring counter-strike source back to life !! Click to expand... RIP Source
Lucifer Arise said: I'm going to go there and protest to bring counter-strike source back to life !! Click to expand... RIP Source