Mop's PISSED >=(

It was announced in a local paper, that Wyoming has the lowest gas prices in the nation. And the lowest I have seen in my town, is $3.11 for Unleaded.
 
Paid 3.97 for 91 today.

On a side note, looking at the subject of this thread in the forums...

When is mop NOT pissed about something?
 
[quote1208292043=Lafinass]
When is mop NOT pissed about something?
[/quote1208292043]

...... ~:(
 
My '85 Camaro is getting 18 mpg, which isn't totally lousy, yet I'm ruining it by being halfway through an engine swap to a bigger engine. And a bigger rear gear.

And a bigger carb.

...Hello 11mpg....
 
Or you could just drive a car like a prius and this issue can be partially ameliorated.
I don't drive yet so I am not too concerned yet...

On another note..I just passed my state driving test today! :)
 
51 at the pump yesterday.

You won't see me trading my stang for a prius anytime soon though.

Lafi likes going fast. Yes he does.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top