A Anders Active Member Joined Nov 13, 2007 Messages 360 Apr 15, 2008 #41 It was announced in a local paper, that Wyoming has the lowest gas prices in the nation. And the lowest I have seen in my town, is $3.11 for Unleaded.
It was announced in a local paper, that Wyoming has the lowest gas prices in the nation. And the lowest I have seen in my town, is $3.11 for Unleaded.
GardenGroveVW USS VIN NUMBAH?!?! Executive Joined Jun 15, 2007 Messages 9,222 Apr 15, 2008 #42 i love taco bell.
Lafinass Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 29, 2007 Messages 2,341 Apr 15, 2008 #43 Paid 3.97 for 91 today. On a side note, looking at the subject of this thread in the forums... When is mop NOT pissed about something?
Paid 3.97 for 91 today. On a side note, looking at the subject of this thread in the forums... When is mop NOT pissed about something?
masterofpuppets PANCAKES GO! Sr. Manager Joined Mar 7, 2007 Messages 2,777 Apr 15, 2008 #44 [quote1208292043=Lafinass] When is mop NOT pissed about something? [/quote1208292043] ...... ~
M Monkeybits EGO Zealot Joined Apr 14, 2008 Messages 1,860 Apr 15, 2008 #45 I also love Taco Bell. But I can' afford to drive there! =) You knew it was coming.
D Drew The Pirate Poster Joined Apr 11, 2008 Messages 169 Apr 15, 2008 #46 My '85 Camaro is getting 18 mpg, which isn't totally lousy, yet I'm ruining it by being halfway through an engine swap to a bigger engine. And a bigger rear gear. And a bigger carb. ...Hello 11mpg....
My '85 Camaro is getting 18 mpg, which isn't totally lousy, yet I'm ruining it by being halfway through an engine swap to a bigger engine. And a bigger rear gear. And a bigger carb. ...Hello 11mpg....
N Noravic Famous Joined Mar 21, 2008 Messages 445 Apr 15, 2008 #47 Or you could just drive a car like a prius and this issue can be partially ameliorated. I don't drive yet so I am not too concerned yet... On another note..I just passed my state driving test today!
Or you could just drive a car like a prius and this issue can be partially ameliorated. I don't drive yet so I am not too concerned yet... On another note..I just passed my state driving test today!
Lafinass Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 29, 2007 Messages 2,341 Apr 15, 2008 #48 51 at the pump yesterday. You won't see me trading my stang for a prius anytime soon though. Lafi likes going fast. Yes he does.
51 at the pump yesterday. You won't see me trading my stang for a prius anytime soon though. Lafi likes going fast. Yes he does.
F Freeflow Famous Joined Nov 11, 2007 Messages 486 Apr 15, 2008 #49 *Grins* lucky me for UK free public transport