- Joined
- Jun 20, 2015
- Messages
- 334
Why does the below message come up when I try clicking on a link within posts that point to basic admin training, how to admin, anything that seems like I don't rate.
Mainly this link, found in a thread for Basic Admin Training.
http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/sh...67#post2870167
Is it that I don't rate going to these links on the server?
Or is it my account is having an issue?
Thanks...
=============================================
Kortoga, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Mainly this link, found in a thread for Basic Admin Training.
http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/sh...67#post2870167
Is it that I don't rate going to these links on the server?
Or is it my account is having an issue?
Thanks...
=============================================
Kortoga, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Last edited:































