Hello! A Friendly Update

C7R35

Poster Extraordinaire
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jul 27, 2010
Messages
2,574
Hey guys! Long time, no talk. I just wanted to provide everyone with a little update on how things are going, for those who remember me.

There are a ton of new faces around here, but for those who know me, you may remember that I was supposed to deploy some time ago.

Well, here I am safe and sound in Iraq. A few months ago my orders began and my unit was activated in support of Operation Inherent Resolve. As far as internet goes, there isn't any. I'm a network operator for the US Army, so I basically do geek stuff and help others with IT related problems here, so I get my own computer, my own Mitsubishi SUV and a sub 128kbps network connection to work with. So no online gaming for me for a while (playing the heck out of Fallout 4!), but I will be poking my head around the forums here and there.

That's basically it, just a quick little update for you guys. Hope everyone is having a good time, and happy 10th to the community! Glad to have been here, off and on, for nearly 7 of those years. :)

Cheers!
-Austin (aka flame)
 
Glad to hear you are safe and doing well! Make sure to stay up-to-date with us =D
 
Thanks for the update! Glad to hear you are well. Be safe and we will be here for your return!
 
Glad to hear you are safe and doing well! Make sure to stay up-to-date with us =D

Definitely will, dude! Congrats on the Vet lvl 5 status bro! Hopefully I'll hit my 3 after deployment. Need to get back in the swing of things.

yo. what's up man.

Drew! Sup dude? Good to see you're still around. Don't think I've talked to you in a couple. Been a while.


Thanks everyone. Definitely a ton of new faces around here. I'll do some catching up on TeamSpeak; I wonder if my connection is good enough...
 
Only Vet 4 hahahah, maybe one day on the 5
My bad. Thought the sexy gold lettering was 5. Either way, congrats! Looks like all of our original leadership is still here.

Sadly

*Coughmegacough* jk <3
 

Latest posts

Back
Top