so eGO's code of conduct has changed a little and now you can curse. i like it but now people curse just because they can and it makes me cringe.
http://www.edge-gamers.com/rules/
http://www.edge-gamers.com/rules/
Poop. Elderberries.
Am I doing this right? I feel like this is nothing but Funky Bullshrimp...
Does this mean cursing is allowed on the forums and in TS?
There has not been a formal announcement, and typing !rules still says no foul degrading or racist remarks. Rules should be enforced as they have always been until specifically told otherwise. A good thing to do in the future would be to ask leadership first, making a thread informing everyone of the rule change probably is not a good idea, if they haven't done so yet.
Lol the last time they changed the rules there was no notification until 3 days after when I had dropboxed requesting a thread in eg private.
Lol the last time they changed the rules there was no notification until 3 days after when I had dropboxed requesting a thread in eg private.
pretty sure yes
ohhh shit