New Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poop. Elderberries.
Am I doing this right? I feel like this is nothing but Funky Bullshrimp...
 
Poop. Elderberries.
Am I doing this right? I feel like this is nothing but Funky Bullshrimp...

Woah, woah, woah!

You just went over the curse limit for this thread. Goodbye, criminal scum.
 
Last edited:
There has not been a formal announcement, and typing !rules still says no foul degrading or racist remarks. Rules should be enforced as they have always been until specifically told otherwise. A good thing to do in the future would be to ask leadership first, making a thread informing everyone of the rule change probably is not a good idea, if they haven't done so yet.
 
Last edited:
There has not been a formal announcement, and typing !rules still says no foul degrading or racist remarks. Rules should be enforced as they have always been until specifically told otherwise. A good thing to do in the future would be to ask leadership first, making a thread informing everyone of the rule change probably is not a good idea, if they haven't done so yet.

Lol the last time they changed the rules there was no notification until 3 days after when I had dropboxed requesting a thread in eg private.
 
Lol the last time they changed the rules there was no notification until 3 days after when I had dropboxed requesting a thread in eg private.

Admin 101 was also updated with the code of conduct regarding swearing, so I am sure the rule change is almost here.
 
We are holding a refresher for admin training, and the new rule will be incorporated.

Click here to sign up!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top