Planetside 2 Lives!

Snipeye

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
4,867
What squad got credit for taking Allatum Research Lab? (Okay, it was a squad of 1, but a squad nonetheless!)

OMpew8B.png
 
I used to love this game. Is it thriving again or still a bit hard to get going?
 
It has its good days and bad days. Running solo, I pretty much have my own fun, but I can usually just find a random squad in the middle of a major battle. The base building has made things more interesting, and in some ways, a bigger pain in the rear. As if the crown wasn't hard enough to take, today I discovered that the NC faction had built a base covering their northeastern approach. It's worth giving it a try and see if it's fun still for yourself.
 
I still play it from time to time and its still fun with the big battle's ! I haven't tried any of the base building stuff yet though so i have no clue about it.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top