So, I just binged Angel Beats....and cried a lot.
I don't really watch anime much and have seen a few but I have an off and on relationship with One Piece. I'm at the end of Zuo since I stopped for a long time. Still active though on latest episodes with Big mom arc and such.
I usually don't watch anime, but I've recently started a show called Fairy Tail. It's pretty good.
OMG Bruh... Did you see that instructional video I posted a while back (on the book of faces), I think it was a Wendy's (or some other such burger place) video from the 80s?Cory in the House and Airplane Instruction Videos from the 80s.
I've been watching Darling in the FranXX and my god. I like it quite a lot
MacArther When you watch Angel Beats, watch how the ending credits evolve for each episode, as well as the order in comparison to the final few episodes. So much feels man!
Separately, the GGO spin-off for Sword Art... They just did a recap episode after just 5 episodes. Yeah, not impressed. Things were starting to look good, but now I have serious doubts about how good the studio is actually functioning.
_MEGA Just confirmed it: SAO Gun Gale spin off is stupid after episode 5. Not worth it. 5.5 was a warning shot. Episode 6 just drove a stake through the anime heart. The only good thing is a possible new GGO character is being introduced; the storyline has gone bat%*@$ bonkers.
let?s go back to Aincrad and I?ll be happy haha

Thought I'd update over here now
I've been watching Darling in the FranXX and love it! I've also finished season 1 of Psycho-Pass and currently on season 2, and loving it as well. I've been putting off watching One Piece, but I'll probably start it back up again soon
And I've been watching Konosuba with Universe![]()
Bless my son, Darling is awesome. I've been watching Shokugeki (I think that's how it's spelled) and Hero Academia when I can as well. If y'all got any suggestions I wouldn't be against it
Mayhem Death G-Gundam. A bit older, but always a great binge!